Power the Vote, Engage Democracy!
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
The League influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Elections Learn More
- How to register to vote? When is the next election? ...and more
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Fracking Learn More
- Hydraulic Fracturing: (Position adopted 2013)
LWVCO supports policies that enhance public participation in the permitting and monitoring of oil and gas operations in the state. LWVCO supports efforts to improve coordination with local governmental units for environmental management and wise land use. We support strong environmental regulations for water quality, air quality and those that impact human health.